3 Ways to Give.
There is no way we can ever repay the fallen heroes who have given their lives while defending our personal safety but as 100 Club members we can help their dependents go on by paying off their debts and ensuring that their children have the needed funds for a college education.
Includes 2 vehicle decals
You also receive a large business decal to display at your business.
- Support Our Fallen Heroes by Becoming a Member of The 100 Club
- Includes 2 vehicle decals
Quarterly Life MembershipYearly
- Included 2 vehicle decals
- $250 annually for four (4) consecutive years. You become a lifetime member once the fourth donation is received. A plaque may be furnished upon request.
Lifetime MembershipSingle Payment
- Includes 4 vehicle decals a year.
- A plaque may be furnished upon request. Please type your name exactly as you want it to appear on the plaque.
Business Lifetime MembershipSingle Payment
- Includes 4 vehicle decals a year
- Receive a large business decal to display at your business.
- A plaque may be furnished upon request.
Make a One-time Donation Only
Your tax-deductible donation is used to provide funds for the family members of fallen law enforcement officers, firefighters and first-responders in Lamar County.
We also provide funds to dependents of peace officers and firefighters killed in the line of duty.
Vehicle decals are not provided.